SFTP Can't find local File

Apr 30, 2015 at 4:46 PM
I am new to SSIS. For the SFTP task I am getting the error message:
[SSISSFTTask] Error: Error : The connection "@[User::LocalPath]" is not found. This error is thrown by Connections collection when the specific connection element is not found.

I am trying to send a single file to a secure ftp server. I open Visual Studio Professional 2013 Version 12.0.31101.00 Update 4. I choose File | New Project | Integration Services Project. I drag the SFTP (120) object from my SSIS toolbox onto the workflow. I double click on the SFTP task to configure it. The user variable of local path is my workstations c:\prossis\tasks\ftptask\readme.txt.

This should be something real simple, therefore I am hopping the solution is just as simple. Another thing to note is the f(x) button is greyed out for the local path, but not for remote path.
Apr 30, 2015 at 6:28 PM
I solved my:
[SSISSFTTask] Error: Error : The connection "@[User::LocalPath]" is not found. This error is thrown by Connections collection when the specific connection element is not found.

My solution involved Changing from the radio button of 'File Connection' to radio button of 'Variables / f(x).

I am now at the point that when it is preparing to copy the file I get:
[SSISSFTTask] Error: Error : File not found

When opening notepad to open the file, I paste the name of the file and notepad finds/opens the file just fine.

Instead of a send, I tried a receive and while there were no files to receive the SFTP task completed successfully.

I still do not know why a send is saying:
I am now at the point that when it is preparing to copy the file I get:
[SSISSFTTask] Error: Error : File not found