Getting Error during Get Action

Feb 21, 2014 at 5:29 PM
I am able to Send File just fine, but when I try and connect to the SFTP site I cannot get files. Here is the Output window:

Information: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: START SFTP Task
Information: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: The rendered local path is: C:\XXXXXX\
Information: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: SFTP Server: "www.XXXXXXXXX.com", User "XXXXXXX"
Information: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: SFTP port: 22
Information: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: The SFTP operation will be encrypted by a private key file
Information: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: The path to the private key file is: C:\XXXXXXXX.ppk
Information: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: The Pass Phrase is: XXXXXXXX
Information: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: Preparing to copy the file /. to C:\XXXXX\
Information: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: Preparing to copy 1 files
Error: 0x0 at SFTP Task, SSISSFTTask: Error : Exception of type 'Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.SftpException' was thrown.
Warning: 0x80019002 at SFTP Task: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (1) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
Task failed: SFTP Task
Warning: 0x80019002 at Foreach Loop Container: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (1) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
Warning: 0x80019002 at Package: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED. The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (1) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
SSIS package "Package.dtsx" finished: Failure.
Feb 21, 2014 at 5:30 PM
I also am able to get files when i use winSCP GUI.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Paul