Access Denied on the Local path

May 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I'm having a small issue during my first attempt using this component. I Want to get files from a SFTP site and copy them to the a local drive and folder (d:\datashare). I was thinking this would be very easy but I keep getting a "[SSISSFTTask] Error: Error : Access to the path 'D:\Datashare' is denied." in the Process tab. I can't find anything in Event Viewer to help track down the issue. I have even given "Everyone" modify permissions to the folder , with no luck. Any advise would be great.

Thank you.
Jun 11, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I'm receiving the error. I'm able to capture a list of files from the SFTP server. But when I start parsing through the list and find one to "GET", I receive "access denied". I'm running the package on my desktop in debug mode and writing the file to a local hard drive. I have tried a "File Connection" and "variable" for the Local Path.
Sep 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Did you lost your problem? I have the same problem with the GET action - locally run from SSIS.
Sep 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Did you lost your problem? I have the same problem with the GET action - locally run from SSIS.
Sep 18, 2013 at 4:08 PM
Edited Sep 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I got the same issue. Check you have a filemask on the Remote Folder Path.
eg. \RemoteDirectory\*.txt to get text files *.csv to get csv's ...*.* to get all files... etc
Dec 27, 2013 at 9:59 PM
You can't configure it to download one specific file and not all files with a given extention?

like /file.txt ??