Modal dialog box when executing SSIS Package

May 3, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Edited May 3, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Hello,

I recently created an SSIS package using the FTP++ component, and when I execute the package in debug mode, it displays the following dialog box

When I click the 'OK' button, it completes processing just fine. However, when I attempt to execute the package as an SQL Job, I get the following error message:

Error: 2013-05-03 02:00:17.31 Code: 0xC0024104 Source: FTP Task++ Description: The Execute method on the task returned error code 0x80131500 (Session.connect: System.InvalidOperationException: Showing a modal dialog box or form when the application is not running in UserInteractive mode is not a valid operation. Specify the ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a notification from a service application. at System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.ShowCore(IWin32Window owner, String text, String caption, MessageBoxButtons buttons, MessageBoxIcon icon, MessageBoxDefaultButton defaultButton, MessageBoxOptions options, Boolean showHelp) at System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show(String text, String caption, MessageBoxButtons buttons, MessageBoxIcon icon) at Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.examples.PortForwardingL.MyUserInfo.showMessage(String message) at Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.UserAuthNone.start(Session session) at Tamir.SharpSsh.jsch.Session.connect(Int32 connectTimeout)). The Execute method must succeed, and indicate the result using an "out" parameter. End Error

To further muddle the issue, I have been running the FTP job as a scheduled process through our FTP software (CuteFTP) without errors.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to eliminate the dialog box or how to code a "button click" into the process so the job doesn't fail?

Thank you.